Skip main navigation menu..
Main navigation menu
Cookies collect information on your web browser to provide a better online experience.
- What are cookies?
- Cookies are small text files downloaded onto your computer when you access a web site.
They are not malicious viruses, but tools that play a key role for the provision of many services on the Internet.
Among other things, they allow remembering the language you want to browse the web with, compiling statistics to optimize the functionality of the site or allow you to share our contents in your social networks.
- What kind of cookies does this web site use?
- - Technical cookies. They are those created and managed exclusively by us, and that allow browsing our web site and the use of its different options and services.
- - Analytical cookies. They are those which, properly treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and measure and produce a statistical analysis of the use of our web.
- Under no circumstances do we obtain information about the user´s personal data, granting the law on privacy protection of the people browsing the web.
- How to disable our cookies (or any others)
- Although most browsers are set up to accept cookies by default, you can change your browser settings to enable, block or disable the cookies set on your computer.
- - How to configure cookies in Internet Explorer.
- - How to configure cookies in Google Chrome.
- - How to configure cookies in Firefox.
- - How to configure cookies in Safari.
Information on DIPC website
Copyright © 2017 DIPC (Donostia International Physics Center)
Paseo Manuel de Lardizabal, 4. 20018 DONOSTIA-SAN SEBASTIÁN (Gipuzkoa) SPAIN - T: +34 943 01 53 68